INTRO, HI, from sunny so. cal.

damdan63

HI I've been hear at TSG for a minute and it's only right that Intro my self, My name is Daniel. IM from Los Angeles ca. I'm new to the pc world!! and I know nothing about them or the lingo, I've been reading a lot of thread and you guys are GREAT.......and have been very helpful THANKS and thank you for letting me be a part of your world!! I know very little so please bare with me and I'll try not to make any mistakes on TSG. maybe I'll be able to help out some beginner someday THANKS once again & GOD BLESS..........

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
Hi and Welcome,
I'm in the UK (little green island next to France!)

Richard.

damdan63

HI, Its me once again I'm sorry for posting twice!! Don't know how i did that I'll try not too do that again like I said i know nothing no very little about pc world but IM willing to learn!! with your guys help I'll learn more!!!!!! thanks once again &GOD BLESS.......

Do you know any page I can go to to learn the basics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online