1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

intro...myself

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by weebeastishe, Apr 10, 2004.

1. weebeastishe

weebeastishe Thread Starter

well i just wanna introduce myself as a new member. i read some post about "corrupted windows media player". i'm not sure how mine got corrupted, but i found a link in this forum and i downloaded it and i got my new windows media player. thanks to you guys...and i'm still having problem though with popups, spyware and adware installed in my cp. i bought Spy Sweeper by Webroot but it didnt do any good (does this kinda software work?), it was helping a while the first day i installed it, but now the popups comeback. i did updated. thanks!!!!

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Hi and welcome, I would suggest posting a thread in the security forums for your popup problem. You'll probably be asked to download hijack this, scan and post a log, so you may as well do that now ;)

User names can be 12 characters max ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219075

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice