Inundated with unwanted messages!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dougglos

Douglas
On my Samsung S-5 mobile, I am suddenly being bombarded with unwanted contact messages from something called "click-now-extra-special.online" I have no idea who or what they are , and I cannot find a way to prevent these coming along every few minutes! Can anyone please help?!!

dougglos

Douglas
Thank you, SpywareDr, for your recommended fix re this matter. I followed the instructions in respect of Android 'phones, and now, some five hours later, there have been no further instances of the problem! Before that, it was occurring every three or four minutes, so it has obviously done the trick. I will wait, say, forty-eight hours and then marked "Solved". Thanks very much for your help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online