1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Invalid page errors??

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by crellin, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crellin

crellin Thread Starter

I posted reference problems with my yahoo email shutting me down and locking up my cp when I tried to open the emails, so I had to manually shut down,
    This occured for two nites running. Today when I opened them up it worked ok. I saw an item to day that suggested that a scan disk might clear it up(btw) someone posted back on the original thread that it appeared to be a virus problem ref: vxd navap(02)+00018941) I had several different faults on those.

Today I start a scan disk and after a period of time I got the following:

Scandskw caused an invalid page fault in module kernel32:ddl at
    015f:bff9dba7>>>tried again and got right away krnl386.exe at 00001c31.

Can you help? Thanks in Advance!!

2. crellin

crellin Thread Starter

found it unusal that I did not get a reply to my post concerning my fatal exception errors from one of the board techs. However not to worry, I posted on another board and had an answer in 25 minutes.:D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216282

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice