invalid page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sylvia54

Hi can anyone give me any info on the following please.
I put a floppy in my machine today I am running windows 98 then i got a message saying.
Winword caused a invalid page gault in wkwdaddn.dll at 0157.62fd 5258.
any one got any ideas how to solve this please

sylvia54

Hi Derek I have looked at the site you kindly sent me but I know this sounds mad but how do i make a new folder on floppy disc please

Sylvia....as you already know...each time we sit down at these wonderful machines we learn something new....especially if we browse around at this site for a while....

you can make a new folder right on your desktop first, ....right click the desktop anywhere and select NEW...then FOLDER

now just drag it onto the icon for your floppy drive and it should be there.

---or---

if you can open the window showing the floppy's contents, you could do the same thing there.....select FILE....NEW....FOLDER...and then name it.

If this is actually your problem, as the tech article indicates, then you drag the document you want into the new folder and it should now open.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts