Inverting ClipArt in Word

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Yankee Rose

Hi everyone:

Do any of you Word junkies know how to invert a ClipArt object in Word 2000? I can free rotate WordArt, but haven't found a way to invert my ClipArt.

If it is possible, I'd appreciate it! Otherwise I'll have to resort to copy/pasting into a graphics editing program and invert/save.

Thanks! :)

Oh YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Download INfranView...open Word asnd insert your clipart, then right click and copy and paste into InfranView...you can now flip it and save as a JPEG and insert it into Word....easy..

Dreamboat....I am surprised you didn't think of that [email protected]@@

Anne Troy

Anne
LOL, Dan!!
I'm surprised you didn't read her whole post.

Otherwise I'll have to resort to copy/pasting into a graphics editing program and invert/save.
I believe Irfanview qualifies as a "graphics editing program".

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Irish, Dreamboat...not a curce, but an EXCUSE....(heheheheh) :p:rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online