1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Invisible Sub Report

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by LoggyDoggy, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoggyDoggy

LoggyDoggy Thread Starter

There was a thread on here earlier about a subreport/subform that wouldn't show up in Print Preview and wouldn't print. The problem with that one, in the end, was that there were no records, so there was nothing to show up.

My problem is similar - subreport doesn't show up in Print Preview and doesn't print. I followed all of the recommended actions in that earlier thread, but none of them worked for me. I am certain that I haven't deleted the records, as they show up in regular "View" mode. I've made sure that the subreport is indeed visible. I can find no logical reason why the subreport shows up in "View" but not in "Print Preview" and doesn't not show up on a print out. I made certain that there's nothing behind the subreport and that there are no odd unexplained fields or objects in, under or near the subreport. This is a quandry - a quirk of some sort. I have been to serveral other forums to plea for help, including the Microsoft forums.

Is there someone out there that has experienced this and resolved it? :confused:

2. OBP

OBP

LoggyDoggy, welcome to the forum.
    Have you tried printing the SubReport on it's own?
    What version of Access are you working with?
    Can you post a Zipped copy of the database in Access 2000-2003 format or email it to me?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919373

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice