1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Invitation to a programming group in FaceBook

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by sepala, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sepala

sepala Thread Starter

Dear all,

If you are interested in joining a group of programmers, which is dedicated to create software together, We would like to have you in our facebook group. The group name is "League of Programmers" and the complete group description is below.

I have posted the link to the group in "TSG FACEBOOK PAGE"
    (have a look at "Recent Posts by Others on Tech Support Guy" section at the right side of the page)
    , so if you have an FB account and if you are interested, apply for the group. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Note: This thread is created with the official permission of the administrator "LauraMJ" as mentioned here

2. allnodcoms

allnodcoms

Over 25 mate... :(

Danny

3. sepala

sepala Thread Starter

@Danny: I will make you an invited person. So you will be able to skip those rules. :). I have seen your posts in TSG so I have no doubt about you. If you have enough industry experience, I can make you an advisor in our group who advise others "how to write software according to industry standards". Please read the PM.

If any of you people like, but have issues, please let me know. I will see what I can do :)

4. sepala

sepala Thread Starter

Note: If you have interest about the group but above 25 years, and specially if you have industry experience, please let us know! We can't learn industry standards without the help of the seniors!!

5. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

If you want to have experienced programmers to be part of the group, you shouldn't have a rule that prohibits anyone over the age of 25 from joining.

Tossing all rules out the window for people you invite doesn't help your group's credibility.

6. sepala

sepala Thread Starter

Good point. That rule will be edited right now.

7. sepala

sepala Thread Starter

Rules has been edited

8. sepala

sepala Thread Starter

If any of you want me to PM the link, let me know

9. SharpPlusJava

SharpPlusJava Banned

deleted as member banned.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1065540