1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Invoice help

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by juped, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juped

juped Thread Starter

I've got a form with a command button "print invoice" that prints the shown information as an invoice, the macro 'where' condition code as follows:
    [CustomerID]=[Forms]![Customers Order]![CustomerID]
    I have a field which is "Invoice printed" yes or no (values 1 and 0 respectively) and i want the "print invoice" command button to change the value of this box to yes once i have clicked on the "Print invoice button. How can i do this? Its so that once i have printed the customers order invoice when i visit the customers orders again i can click this button and only print the orders that havn't been printed before. Any help with the macro which will only print orders with "invoice printed" field = no also appreciated. Any questions please post here if you dont understand, thanks alot.

2. OBP

OBP

Are we talking Access here?
    If so then if your Form that has the Command button on it also has the field "Invoice printed" you can add this to your Command Button's VBA after the docmd print statement -

me.Invoice_printed = -1.

Yes no check box fields use 0 for not checked and -1 for checked in VBA.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650275

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice