1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Invoicing on Excel is annoying

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Jumpoff, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumpoff

Jumpoff Thread Starter

Hey guys, I started a little side hustle on the side (Cleaning business).

It's been doing decent for the past 7 months but the invoicing part is really getting a little complicated. I've used Paypal, Invoice Simple, Quick Books but I would love to have like an app or something.

So I can charge my clients on the spot.

Is there a iPhone or tablet invoicing app? Yet?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2019
    thevaguy likes this.
  2. Chawbacon

Chawbacon

First Name:
    Jack
    Hello Jumpoff,

I saw an advertisement the other day for a small business software app called Thryv (www.thryv.com) that purported to accomplish the you tasks you have listed above. I cannot vouch for the software, pricing, or company; however, it may be a place for you to start.

Good luck,

Chawbacon

3. Jumpoff

Jumpoff Thread Starter

Thanks for the share @Chawbacon - Would definitely take a deeper look. Looks interesting. Cheers!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1212435

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice