IOS error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Toddles18

Resolved:

I went into setup and selected default settings, booted and it worked. I actually did a little dance when I saw the Windows desktop comeup :D

Toddles18

ok, now I'm thinking this computer is possesed. Anyways, I got it to boot, it installed new drivers, said it needed to restart. I clicked ok and what did I get????

While initializing device IOS
A Windows Protection Error occurred.
You need to restart your computer

:eek:

Went into setup and selecting defaults again but that didn't help. Brian, no it's not a amd, it's a Pentium4 1.5, interestingly enough though I threw this HD into an AMD 350 machine I have lying around and it booted fine, go figure.:rolleyes: Any other Idea's would be greatly apperciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online