1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IP Address Range

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mljones, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mljones

mljones Thread Starter

I am working as a volunteer for a local community group and have the following question;

One of the software vendors has requested the IP Address Range in order to perform an update later at a specified date and time.

The community organization is running Server 2003R2, a multiple mix of workstations [(10) Windows XP and (5) Windows 7], with both wired and wireless office access, and wireless only public access.

What are the steps to determine the IP Range at each facilities physical location. I have access to the router/firewall, but am not certain how to access the information they have requested. I realize the ISP can probably provide this information directly, but they want to know how to access it themselves when needed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030836

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice