1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ip4700 print quality solved

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by MarkR, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkR

MarkR Thread Starter

Since I could not edit my previous post, this is the update to my ip4700 poor print quality post.

I worked on this problem some more to gain better photos from my Canon ip4700. I removed all reference to my past canon printer ip4000 using both program removal and control panel program add/remove function. I removed ip4700 the same way. Started fresh. Installed ZoomBrowser EX from CD. Then I downloaded and installed the latest drivers from Canon for the ip4700 and my computer op system xp http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33; My Printer Ver. 2.8.0; Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0; and Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3. And all is well and good. I tried two different glossy photo paper brands and set on glossy paper and no more over ink of photos. The photos look very good.

Hope this helps.

bye.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!