1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iPhone 3GS WiFi issues

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by lastrachris, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lastrachris

lastrachris Thread Starter

Lately, with my iPhone 3GS, in which I have only had for around a month, will not, shall not, under any circumstances connect let my use the WiFi. I can connect to it, just fine, but when it comes to getting on safari it doesn't work. You can see at the top left of the picture that it has the WiFi connected and with full bars. Why is this happening? I have already done a full reset, a settings reset, and network reset. The settings reset let it work for a few hours but it died again. What in the world?[​IMG][/url] 165359_1465272402442_1552495477_31007048_6427778_n by Lastra Stuff, on Flickr[/IMG]

P.S. I have local access, when it is on. Every couple of hours I everything is fine.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970273

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice