1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by techchica, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. techchica

techchica Thread Starter

I just got the 3gs and few days later.. they came out with the Iphone 4. Is there a way I can return/cancel my account and purchase the new phone??

2. valis

valis Moderator

you will probably have to ask the company you bought the phone from, to be honest.

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Highly unlikely. There's a reason the iPhone 3GS was heavily discounted right before the iPhone 4 release. The iPhone 4 release was widely rumored more than a week prior. People who have a contract that expires this year can get the new phone at the discounted price with a new 2-year contract.

4. Lanks

Lanks

Yeah there should be mate...

I did exactly the same thing last year, got the 3G and then literally a few days later the 3G S came out, i was gutted as there wasn't any news on the 3G S (unlike the iphone 4 where the whole world knew about it)

Luckily i took it back, and you have a 14 day "cooling off" period, where if you change your mind you can take it back.

You still have time and you might as well try, not sure what it's like in different countries and with different operators however.

Good luck :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/928580

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice