1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Iphone 6 Wont show my APN to fix issue with service

Discussion in 'Apple Mobile Devices' started by hisbeauty4ashes, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hisbeauty4ashes

hisbeauty4ashes Thread Starter

Hi all I have an Iphone 6 I just switched a few months ago to Net 10 service which was working pretty good but for the last few days the data is hardly working at all. I did update my phone three days ago and am wondering if the update messed it up or what? Anyway I tried to go to the APN setting to maybe see if that was the issues but it does not show up at all on my settings...

So I am wondering how to fix this issue.

Thanks

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    What update? A lot of people are reporting big problems with iOS 11.4.1.

3. hisbeauty4ashes

Yes that is the update! The 11.4.1. Do you know how to roll back or something?

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I do not. I usually only update after searching for problems and waiting at least a week after the update is released.

If you do not get more help from us here I suggest you do a web search for "iOS 11.4.1" to see what problems have been reported, and maybe add "rollback" to that search.

5. hisbeauty4ashes

I did that already but because it is new I think people are still working on it.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1213200

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice