Iphone 6 Wont show my APN to fix issue with service

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hisbeauty4ashes

Hi all I have an Iphone 6 I just switched a few months ago to Net 10 service which was working pretty good but for the last few days the data is hardly working at all. I did update my phone three days ago and am wondering if the update messed it up or what? Anyway I tried to go to the APN setting to maybe see if that was the issues but it does not show up at all on my settings...

So I am wondering how to fix this issue.

Thanks

TerryNet

Terry
What update? A lot of people are reporting big problems with iOS 11.4.1.

TerryNet

Terry
I do not. I usually only update after searching for problems and waiting at least a week after the update is released.

If you do not get more help from us here I suggest you do a web search for "iOS 11.4.1" to see what problems have been reported, and maybe add "rollback" to that search.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts