Solved Iphone 6S Anomaly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

perihelio

I use an iPhone 6s and also a PC with Windows 10. Up until a few days ago, if I had taken any photos with my phone-camera when I attached the iPhone to the PC USB I would be prompted as to what action I wanted taken with the photos. Suddenly, when I plug in the photo I get a dropdown that indicates "an AUDIO device has been connected." Until I just deleted it, the software Media Monkey would automatically open when I plugged in the phone. Now I just momentarily get the dropdown. As a result I am not given any options to uploads any photographs. Both devices has the latest software version as well as iTunes. What's going one here?? I'm able to get the photos by opening Windows PHOTOS and importing from USB device but the mystery remains as to why the PC thinks my phone is an iPod, etc. Had extensive phone call with Apple but came up zeros.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online