1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iphone 6s screen not responding

Discussion in 'Apple Mobile Devices' started by emmalou337, Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmalou337

emmalou337 Thread Starter

So I recently took my phone to bad apple after having broken the screen a few days prior. The screen worked pretty well for the first few weeks but it slowly stopped responding to touch. It was working this morning but about an hour after I woke up it stopped responding to touch entirely. I've done everything other than taking it in, including hard resetting it which ended up making it impossible to factory reset. I am supposed to be going out of town tomorrow afternoon so it would be ideal to figure it out before then.

Thank you so much,

- Emma.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211308

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice