IPhone 7 Plus Camera Now Bad Contrast

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bkford

My iPhone 7 Plus camera has been awesome. Just very recently, my indoor pictures are cloudy (have to edit the contrast on every one) and sometimes even blurry. What has happened and is there anything I can do? I got the 7 Plus mainly because of the camera.

TerryNet

Terry
I can't offer any real help, but have two questions.

Have you made sure the camera openings are clean?

Both rear and front cameras give the cloudy/blurry photos?

bkford

Thank you for responding. The openings are clean, and both front and rear seem the same. Actually, the blurry pictures only happened on a couple of shots, so likely it was my movement. The main problem is the cloudiness. My husband also has the iPhone 7 Plus, and his pictures of the same thing are not cloudy.

Since the update to 12.1.2, my iphone 6 Plus has out of focus, blurry pictures, but not every one is blurry. My husband's iPhone 7 Plus has same issue. Neither of our phones ever had any blurriness before the update. I also have lost the Touch ID, which has to be reset every day. So sorry we updated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online