1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IPhone 7 Plus Camera Now Bad Contrast

Discussion in 'Apple Mobile Devices' started by bkford, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bkford

bkford Thread Starter

My iPhone 7 Plus camera has been awesome. Just very recently, my indoor pictures are cloudy (have to edit the contrast on every one) and sometimes even blurry. What has happened and is there anything I can do? I got the 7 Plus mainly because of the camera.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I can't offer any real help, but have two questions.

Have you made sure the camera openings are clean?

Both rear and front cameras give the cloudy/blurry photos?

3. bkford

bkford Thread Starter

Thank you for responding. The openings are clean, and both front and rear seem the same. Actually, the blurry pictures only happened on a couple of shots, so likely it was my movement. The main problem is the cloudiness. My husband also has the iPhone 7 Plus, and his pictures of the same thing are not cloudy.

4. irbrenda

irbrenda

Since the update to 12.1.2, my iphone 6 Plus has out of focus, blurry pictures, but not every one is blurry. My husband's iPhone 7 Plus has same issue. Neither of our phones ever had any blurriness before the update. I also have lost the Touch ID, which has to be reset every day. So sorry we updated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220426

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice