1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IPhone BT76 Bluetooth Color Changing Speaker WON'T WORK!!!!

Discussion in 'Apple Mobile Devices' started by 1Woodsgirl, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Woodsgirl

1Woodsgirl Thread Starter

I have the iHome bt76 bluetooth color changing speaker and LOVED IT UNTIL IT STOPPED WORKING. It is fully charged and when I turn it on the colors still change and the red light is on on the top but that's ALL. It doesn't make the beeping sound when I turn it on. I've always used it on my android with no problems. I've pushed the ( + & - ) buttons and the bluetooth buttons to try and reset it with no luck. I've did thus is the past with success. I've tried using a paperclip to reset on the back of unit but no sure if I'm really doing anything cause I can't tell a difference.

PLEASE HELP!!!

THANKS

2. 1Woodsgirl

1Woodsgirl Thread Starter

Meant to say iHome bt76 not iphone. Sorry

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216578

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice