IPhone BT76 Bluetooth Color Changing Speaker WON'T WORK!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

1Woodsgirl

I have the iHome bt76 bluetooth color changing speaker and LOVED IT UNTIL IT STOPPED WORKING. It is fully charged and when I turn it on the colors still change and the red light is on on the top but that's ALL. It doesn't make the beeping sound when I turn it on. I've always used it on my android with no problems. I've pushed the ( + & - ) buttons and the bluetooth buttons to try and reset it with no luck. I've did thus is the past with success. I've tried using a paperclip to reset on the back of unit but no sure if I'm really doing anything cause I can't tell a difference.

PLEASE HELP!!!

THANKS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online