1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iPhone Contacts

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by JackleCube, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackleCube

JackleCube Thread Starter

So, on Sunday I had a few too many drinks and lost my iPhone. 02 are sending me a new sim, and hopefully I can get my old number back. Because when I had an iPhone, I synced it with iTunes, I'm wondering if my contacts have been saved in iTunes or somewhere else. Now with the research I've done online, people have said they can sync them back, but that's because they still have their iPhone to sync back to, I've lost mine, I'm wondering if there's a way I can access the sync'd contact info without actually having an iPhone, any help is greatly appreciated.

2. amadeus-salvador

amadeus-salvador

Were you syncing your contacts to Google or Outlook? Because if you were then you will be safe. The contact information will be synced back into your iPhone. However, if you are relying on the iTunes Backup, I suggest to be very careful how you do it. When I changed PC and started syncing my iPhone to the new PC, My contact data got corrupted and I lost my music (I managed to get back after a few days and headaches). Thank goodness I could go back to my Google and Outlook Contacts that I sync with my iPhone.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915117

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice