1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iphone error

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by emacl33t, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emacl33t

emacl33t Thread Starter

When i plug in my iphone four i keep getting the error "Error loading pnpui.dll. Pnpui.dll is not a valid win 32 application. Can somebody please help me?

2. Rysterr_x

Rysterr_x

The pnpui.dll is a "Plug-N-Play User" DLL.

Why you have this error?

It is possible your computer got infection (malware) and your antivirus software removed it. Or the file is there, but not in the place it should be. Some programmes like registry cleanup and remove stuff like this too.

I would give you a download link to fix the problem, but i have no idea what operating system you use so i cannot, and i have no idea if the link is safe.

If you are on windows 7 you can try this, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Rysterr x

3. emacl33t

emacl33t Thread Starter

I used a registry booster and it fixed it thanks for the help I was running vista

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1016173

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice