Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iphone issues

760 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Goddess-Bastet 
#1 ·
Hi! My phone just stopped working due to the water damage in the charging port, my phone was dead so I was not able to realize that there was water in the charging port and now my iPhone 12 max pro will not respond to the touch screen nor the volume buttons, only the power button. Is there a fix to this? Please help.

#2 ·
Are the water damaged phone & the iPhone 12 the same phone or different phones?
That sounds like a physical problem with the iPhone 12 rather than software problem. Is the phone still under warranty? If so make an appointment with the Genius bar at your local Apple Store.
Is the iPhone in any case &/or using a screen protector? If so remove it to see if the phone’s buttons & touchscreen work

Reactions: saimeh
#3 ·
Are the water damaged phone & the iPhone 12 the same phone or different phones?
That sounds like a physical problem with the iPhone 12 rather than software problem. Is the phone still under warranty? If so make an appointment with the Genius bar at your local Apple Store.
Is the iPhone in any case &/or using a screen protector? If so remove it to see if the phone's buttons & touchscreen work
Yes, it is the same phone, I took off the screen protector and the case, the touchscreen nor the volume buttons will still not work. The phone itself works perfectly fine. Do you think this will cost a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.