1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iPhone videos on to laptop

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by cjjones84, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cjjones84

cjjones84 Thread Starter

Hi

Just been on holiday and took lots of videos using my iphone 4 camcorder. Once I arrived home I then transferred them on to my laptop. The videos play but very slow, so everything is in slow motion, except the sound which is fine but obviously finishes long before the actual video does.

Can anyone please advise me how to go about fixing this?

2. greenstone9331

greenstone9331

try another video palyer~~ And Did you convert the iphone video to any other video format ? sometimes, video conversion could lead to this problem . Try to transfer videos to your laptop directly.

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

The iPhone goes with iTunes. Is that what you're playing the videos in? I don't know what greenstone is referring to by transferring them directly. You have to get the data through iTunes.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1061462