1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iPhoto6 on Mac

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Spike-Untangler, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike-Untangler

Spike-Untangler Thread Starter

I recently installed iPhoto6 to replace iPhoto5. In the process iPhoto6 reorganised all of my pictures. In my ignorance I manually reorganised the original files using Finder. Having read through many pages of this discussion I found several suggestions. What is the best method of restoring iPhoto6?
    1. Reimport the entire collection from a backup disk into iPhoto6.
    2. Reimport the selected missing pictures only.
    3. Create a new library using Library Manager and reimport into the new library.
    4. Install Library Manager and rebuild the original library from the Library Manager prompts.
    5. Leave it alone and just go on from there.
    6. Other suggestions
    Ron

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488257

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice