1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ipod and two different Itunes accounts?

Discussion in 'Apple iPods, iPads, and iPhones' started by funkinatrix, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkinatrix

funkinatrix Thread Starter

May 8, 2011
    Please help!

My 9 year old daughter has an ipod touch, and it is linked to her own iTunes account which has a limited budget.

She is going on a trip, and I purchased some movies for her to take with her, stupidly I was logged into MY itunes account.

When I sync her ipod I see that the movies are shown on her ipod (by reviewing the contents on iTunes), but i can't access the movies on her actual ipod.

Can I transfer the movies somehow to this other account (unlikely I know)? Or can she toggle back and forth on her ipod between my itunes account and hers, so she can view the movies when logged in to my itunes account?

2. Drabdr

Drabdr Moderator

Nov 26, 2007
    If you have the appropriate versions of software listed, Apple has a home share functionality that should allow you to
    Ove the purchases from your iTunes to her iTunes:

Look and see if any of these options will work. :)
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1057714