1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iPod as dash-cam- some problems...

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by ICouldUseSomeHelp, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ICouldUseSomeHelp

ICouldUseSomeHelp Thread Starter

So i have an iPod 5 and i wanted to start using it as a dashcam to record my everyday driving. I do not want to buy a stand for it, so i was trying to stand it alone towards the front of the car and the car is weird and it wont fit in at the front. i tried sticking it in between the passenger seat and the headrest and that worked but it did not get the driving experience as well as I hoped it would. Is there an easy, simple, and cheap way for me to get this thing to work??

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Maybe fashion a stand|holder out of wire coat hangers?

3. ICouldUseSomeHelp

that is a maybe... decent idea but i don't think that i will do that
    but thank you anyway

4. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    I just bought myself a selfie stick monopod at the dollar store for my android phone and I just use a cheap stand to take videos with it. All you need to do is screw it into a suction cup which has a screw or anything that you can think of that might get it to work for you.

5. ICouldUseSomeHelp

that is a good idea. i just need a suction cup
    thank you

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!