Ipod blues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flytape8490

I think I'm going to cry.

<needless details>
Ever since I knew what an IPod was and started downloading usic- I've wanted one. That was a while ago.

So yesterday when I open up the most inconspicuous gift, I get a 20 GB plainold IPOD. I was moved to tears- seriously.

Now, today, I'm moved to tears again.
</needless details>

The software is 2000/XP (service pack 4) only. I have a windows ME.

1> If possible, how do I go about getting/installing IPOD software that will work on the ME.
2> If not possible, is there any way to transfer music to the ipod on the ME (like thru windowsmedia 9).
3> Is there any software out there that will recognise the IPOD and send music to it?

Unfortunately for you, there is no Itunes for Windows 98 or ME. I don't know of any other software that works with Ipods, but then again I don't own one so an Ipod guru may be able to help you.

flytape8490

>_< thankyou---
While waiting for someone to reply, I found something by "red chair software" called anapod Explorer.
I think it's a widows explorer hack because it opens in windows explorer with a little ipod icon in the tree.
Anyone know about it that might be able to provide some info, or something better?

u can also use realone, it supports ipod. but if you want other ipod softwares, try searching download.com for "ipod"

Anapod is not free, you have to pay for it, or else you'd get a very limited version.

I recommend ephPod, although I'm not sure if you can use that on 98/ME?

flytape8490

0_o WTF! AnAPOD EXPIRED! now I'm ticked.! you were right blaqDeaph.

Not to be contradictory. WMP10 not for windows ME. I'm about to kill someone about that.

flytape8490

^_^ blaq, thankyou for suggesting epf_Pod. It's a sexy and effective program. I am eternally greatfull.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online