Ipod isn't recognised in usb port

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

clog5

First off i've looked through google roughly and tried some solutions and none have worked.

I just bought an ipod nano and am annoyed to find out that it doesn't appear in Computer or iTunes when i run it. I've tried both usb ports (also with other things to make sure they work) but it still doesn't seem to see it. I believe it is a problem with drivers but i could be wrong.

I'm running Vista home basic and here is a pic of the usb drivers etc. Can anyone help?

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8196/usbbz2.jpg

clog5

Nvm i figured it out on my own, thanks for nothing techguyforums.

clog5

I deleted all my Universal Serial Bus Controllers and uninstalled iTunes, then i restarted and allowed Vista to automatically reinstall all the drivers it had and reinstalled iTunes and it recognised my iPod.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online