Solved Ipod nano 3rd generation blocked...How to bring it to life?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

concentratzen

Hi,

I have an ipod nano 2007 3rd generation. And after a long long hike it stop working and this message comes when I plug it to charge: "OK to disconnect" and it doesn't let me do anything.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to bring it to life again?

Many thanks in advance!

.bMMd

Attachments

Couriant

James
It sounds like the drive in the device has failed. Have you tried with the iPod connected to the computer and iTunes open do the reset on the iPod itself by holding Menu and Select at the same time for about 15 seconds? (until the screen turns off) iTunes should detect it and you should be able to use it.

Does the iPod have a louder whirring noise?

concentratzen

It sounds like the drive in the device has failed. Have you tried with the iPod connected to the computer and iTunes open do the reset on the iPod itself by holding Menu and Select at the same time for about 15 seconds? (until the screen turns off) iTunes should detect it and you should be able to use it.

Does the iPod have a louder whirring noise?
Super Thanks!

Sometimes we forget the most evident and simple things. It worked perfectly! I have my ipod back! Amazing! =)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online