ipod question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tispe

i recently recieved an ipod, and i would like to keep it connected to my PC charging. I dont want to keep my PC running at night. I know that by shutting down my PC, my ipod won't be charging, but if i leave it connected to the computer when i shut down, will something on it beocme corrupted? The reason i ask is because i own a USB 128 mb drive, and if i leave it connected during the shutdown, data on it becomes corrupted. Please help me asap

Sounds like it would be worth buying the adapter so you can plug the iPod into an electrical outlet to charge. Of course, for convenience you can leave your iPod's USB cable plugged into your computer - just disconnect the iPod from it before you shut down the computer.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Nothing should be corrupted by shutting down the computer with the IPOD connected. I'm surprised that your FLASH drive becomes corrupted, I've never seen that happen, and I've used a bunch of them for years.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online