1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ipod smart playlists.. "problem"

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jetrian, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetrian

jetrian Thread Starter

Hello, i know this is not the best place for asking about this issue.. but haven't got any better :)
    I own a 160gb Classic IPod, of course Windows formatted :)P) , but i have a slight problem.
    There is , by default, one smart playlist called classifica in italian (in english should be top ten or something like this) where all the voted songs go.I used this playlist in my other ipod (now broken)to listen to my preferred music.In the old one, each new song i added went to the bottom of the playlist, allowing me to select the recently added songs or the older ones simply scrolling the playlist.
    In the new ipod, i have a problem. I had to format everything (damned Itunes), but i lost the standard "top ten" smart playlist, so i made one by myself using the right search criteria (votes from 1 to 5).The problem is here.. The Ipod does NOT add the songs each one after the latest, but in a (random?) way, so there is no way for me to use it as before. How can i fix that? I could not find any criteria which would allow me to sort the songs in the order of the time when i was voting them..help me please IPod users ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!