Ipod Syncing troubles

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

misoxmikado

Here's the story: my mom put her itunes library on her laptop. Her company made her upgrade to a better laptop, thus putting the 46 on her itunes library. Now, she wants me to sync up my itunes library with her ipod so she can add music. (I don't have an ipod, and dl-ed the software for kicks. However, I do have music in my library, though I use winamp more often). Now, when I try to sync her ipod with my library, it tells me to either erase the data on the ipod and import my library onto it (not an option), or import all the songs (that were purchased from itunes, of course) from her ipod into my library (presumably to import my library, purchased songs included, back onto the ipod). However, when I try to import from the ipod, itunes tells me that it is unable to transfer the songs, as my comp isn't authorized. When I authorized it, it gave me the same "authorize your computer" message. All of the music currently stored on my computer is also laying around my house in CD form, so I have no qualms about erasing my library. Can somebody help me?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online