iPod Touch And Wi-Fi

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

robobobo

Hey Guys,

I have a 2nd Gen ipod touch 8GB, I'm having problems with the wireless on it, for some odd reason the weather, stocks and youtube apps refuse to work.Everything else works perfect. What I don't get is they used to work fine until a couple of weeks ago. Another problem im having with it is for some reason certain websites won't load properly or wont load at all, mainly wordpress websites like my own.

I have this problem with all 4 ipod Touches that have used my wi-fi, but on a different wi-fi network they all work perfectly.

So I've concluded that it's my router, it must be blocking something for some reason, but I've no idea what it could be.

Another note is I was using a router and everything was perfect, I recently got a new one and all was fine, but then we had to change back to the old router as the new one burnt out (lightning strike) and ever since I've gone back to the original router I've had these problems.

Anyone any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks a bunch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online