ipod touch help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cutiepie17881

i just got my ipod touch yesterday and it worked fine before i went to bed but now it says i have to conect my ipod to itunes. thats the only picture that comes (the pic of the usb and the itunes symbol) up and ive tried everything to try to fix it. does anyone know how to do this?

Try doing the following:

When you turn on your ipod and it shows the image to connect to itunes press and hold the power button and the home button for about 15 seconds and as soon as the 15 secs are over let go of the power button but still holding on to the home button for about 10 more secs. See if that works.

cutiepie17881

it said that my ipod is in recovery mode and it needs to be restored before i can use it on itunes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online