Ir receiver on arduino is not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mary8

So for a school project I needed to learn how to turn a LED on and off with a remote, using an arduino. I read on the internet that I need to know the values of my remote first (using the Samsung BN59-01198Q) so I downloaded IRlibrary, a program that should give me those values. I connected my arduino to my laptop and opened the IRRecvDemo, upload it to my arduino too. But it isnt showing values while I am using my remote. It is the first time that I work with arduino so this may come off as incredibly stupid, but what am i doing wrong? Screenshot_20180130-184042.png IMG_20180130_184650.jpg Screenshot_20180130-184218.png 15173348105711848822838.jpg

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online