1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Irfanview 3.92

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Tipacanoe, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Tipacanoe

Tipacanoe Thread Starter

I wonder if it "safe" to install 3.92 and plugins, following installation of MS SP2? Thoughts anyone?

I don't think it is listed on the MS site as having problems. And release date was 8/20/04 so one would assume that the programmers would have made it SP2 compatible, right?

TKY.

2. Telstar

Telstar

Hi Tipacanoe,
    If you don't get the answer here you could send an email to:

Irfan Skiljan (IrfanView creator)
    [email protected]

I have not installed SP2 as yet due to the extensive posts I see regarding
    all the problems users are having after installing it.
    I'm waiting a while longer therefore I don't have the answer to your question.
    It might be helpful for other IrfanView users if you post the reply you receive.

Regards,

Telstar :)

3. jonasdatum

jonasdatum

Yea, I have installed SP2 for XP and now I have limited card video capability unless I actaully remove my Geforce 2MX drivers. My point being is you should ask the software developer about any problems he has had while testing it and stuff!

4. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Why wouldn't it be safe to install. It's a legit program and the worst it could do is not work. If it doesn't you'll find out then have to remove.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/268931

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice