Irfanview 3.92

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tipacanoe

I wonder if it "safe" to install 3.92 and plugins, following installation of MS SP2? Thoughts anyone?

I don't think it is listed on the MS site as having problems. And release date was 8/20/04 so one would assume that the programmers would have made it SP2 compatible, right?

TKY.

Tipacanoe said:
I wonder if it "safe" to install 3.92 and plugins, following installation of MS SP2? Thoughts anyone?
Hi Tipacanoe,
If you don't get the answer here you could send an email to:

Irfan Skiljan (IrfanView creator)
[email protected]

I have not installed SP2 as yet due to the extensive posts I see regarding
all the problems users are having after installing it.
I'm waiting a while longer therefore I don't have the answer to your question.
It might be helpful for other IrfanView users if you post the reply you receive.

Regards,

Telstar :)

Telstar said:
Hi Tipacanoe,
If you don't get the answer here you could send an email to:

Irfan Skiljan (IrfanView creator)
[email protected]

I have not installed SP2 as yet due to the extensive posts I see regarding
all the problems users are having after installing it.
I'm waiting a while longer therefore I don't have the answer to your question.
It might be helpful for other IrfanView users if you post the reply you receive.

Regards,

Telstar :)
Yea, I have installed SP2 for XP and now I have limited card video capability unless I actaully remove my Geforce 2MX drivers. My point being is you should ask the software developer about any problems he has had while testing it and stuff!

Guyzer

Guy
Tipacanoe said:

I don't think it is listed on the MS site as having problems. And release date was 8/20/04 so one would assume that the programmers would have made it SP2 compatible, right?

TKY.
Why wouldn't it be safe to install. It's a legit program and the worst it could do is not work. If it doesn't you'll find out then have to remove.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online