1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR... bluescreen+Nvidia

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by dotnix, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dotnix

dotnix Thread Starter

God i've wrote so much text and browser just refreshed xD

ok, i've been getting this bluescreen already for week or two. during games (BF3, LoL) and rarely during surfin' the web.
    i blamed faulty ram and replaced noname 8GB kit with Kingston HyperX 16GB. it did not help really. I did memtest and Vista Memory Test. 0 faults.
    I blamed Nvidia driver, updated it to latest BETA version - 0 results. rolled it back to 250.xx.xx driver (2010 y) BlueScreen stopped but games where hangin' up freezing and GOM player was unable to play video so i just kept latest WHQL nvidia driver.

PC specs
    Vista 64
    Q9550 2,8ghz
    16GB DDR3 1600 Kingston HyperX
    GTX 260
    1TB Seagate
    Gigabye P45-UD3P M/B.

Temperature.

Not really high, it gets up to 65-70* while playing BF3 with 100% Cooler power. i doubt this is the issue.

BlueScreenViewer Screenshot.
    Fault files are pointing to Nvidia.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. dotnix

dotnix Thread Starter

shameless bump.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028096

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice