IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR... bluescreen+Nvidia

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dotnix

God i've wrote so much text and browser just refreshed xD

ok, i've been getting this bluescreen already for week or two. during games (BF3, LoL) and rarely during surfin' the web.
i blamed faulty ram and replaced noname 8GB kit with Kingston HyperX 16GB. it did not help really. I did memtest and Vista Memory Test. 0 faults.
I blamed Nvidia driver, updated it to latest BETA version - 0 results. rolled it back to 250.xx.xx driver (2010 y) BlueScreen stopped but games where hangin' up freezing and GOM player was unable to play video so i just kept latest WHQL nvidia driver.

PC specs
Vista 64
Q9550 2,8ghz
16GB DDR3 1600 Kingston HyperX
GTX 260
1TB Seagate
Gigabye P45-UD3P M/B.

Temperature.

Not really high, it gets up to 65-70* while playing BF3 with 100% Cooler power. i doubt this is the issue.

BlueScreenViewer Screenshot.
Fault files are pointing to Nvidia.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online