Solved IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL cant boot from HardDisk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
A

aki288

help me please
my laptop recently started playing up so i tried to re-install windows XP home edition only to find that halfway thru the installation i had the incorrect product key so i restarted my computer to find that i couldnt boot from the hard drive and wen i tried to install from the disk it got to the point where u accept the license agreement and then it gives me a stop error saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with som 0x000000a rubbish that i dont understand. i then tried to format the computer with a disk from my brothers computer which is EXACTLY the same model but then it gave me an error saying unable to determine bios lock, contact system manufacturer. please can someone tell me what the problem is or how to fix it

my spec is 256MB RAM, intel celeron M processor 1.6 GHz, Insyde Software Mobil Pro Bios, intel 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphix controller, Eealtek AC97 Audio (sound card)

please please help

ps im a bit of an amateur at this so i wud be grateful if u could be a bit simpler in ur diagnosis

A

aki288

Fine!!! i dnt need ur help anyway, support guy my arse. I fixed the problem myself, with my own genius good bye suckers, if an administrator reads this can they please delete my account

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hey, don't go away mad, just go away.

You got what you paid for here, I guess :rolleyes:

Bye bye.

Closing thread and removing your account as requested.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
By the way, genious, hardware would have been a better place to post your question.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online