1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

is armegedon going to happen?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by mikalcino, Feb 13, 2005.

Advertisement
  1. mikalcino

mikalcino Thread Starter

armegedon, the war which is said to finish the continuity of the World. There is an oracle like this… Well, in fact oracles are not needed to believe… On the other hand, the world is getting worse... What do you think will happen?

2. jaye944

jaye944

yep for sure

3. Stoner

Stoner Banned

And there are people praying as we 'speak' to speed up it's timeliness.
    Teach it as a self fulfilling prophecy, and you will definitely get your 'rewards' earlier... than later.

4. jaye944

jaye944

[​IMG]

;) j/k

5. Stoner

Stoner Banned

That's hilarious coming from you Jaye :D

6. jaye944

jaye944

I know ;)

7. jaye944

jaye944

I think the world is going to hell in a handbasket, VERY rapidly.

And things will def. get worse before they get better.

YOu just gotta look around you. End of days, my brother, End of days !

8. Stoner

Stoner Banned

Very true, Jaye.
    As I inferred, self fulfilling.......if as desired by some.
    The 'end' comes when ever it comes, my comment is to those that influence politics and pray for that final conflict within their own lifetimes.

No one knows their own end, but as can be seen in the world today, wishing for the 'biggie' can certainly bring it on sooner than later.
    In the US, there seems to be a lot of people wishing (for religious reasons)to witness the 'biggie'.

9. dugq

dugq

Personally, I can't see any good reason to suppose that the end of the world is going to happen any time soon, or that the world is getting a worse place. A few years ago during the cold war therwas a far greater likelihood of ending it all. Now, there are more democracies than ever before (a liberal democracy has never gone to war against a liberal democracy), and globalisation has left us with a highly interdependent world. Of course, theres Islamic fundamentalism, but they simply don't have the firepower.

10. Big-K

Big-K

They probably said the same thing during the revolutionary war(in europe), great depression, and world war II. They probably said it all through the middle ages. I myself don't care, it its gonna happen, I sure can't help it.

11. coderitr

coderitr

Don't feed the trolls.

12. jaye944

jaye944

ahh, I see you point.

I've had dinner, so sugar levels are up to normal now ;)

Gosh, we should not be praying/wishing for the big one, I'm sure that "doomsday" will hit when it hits. It will be reported on CNN, with re-runs on NBC the following year ;) :)

I think you have to have your priorities right. Live your life and do the best you can.

1 Thessalonians 5
    -----------------
    Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

13. Darekk1982

Darekk1982

No matter how hard we try, we won't ever know either good or bad reason of the 'global end'. Let's just leave it for the Creator, who's surely far more concerned about the whole world than we are...
    And, dugg, the world is surely gettin a worse place...Even despite the proccess of globalisation which produces the poverty - the strongest disease, the social killer...The poor one is having more and more trouble to gain the similar social level as the rich one has...Probly he won't ever reach it...
    And how could it be that having experienced the WORLD WAR II with all its inhumanity it's so easy to fight again??? Is it democracy that I couldn't even say a word while 'they' were preparing the army for Iraq?? And while my friends are dying there I still cannot do anything cause it's not me making decisions??
    Is it really the 21-st century?? Aren't we going back??

14. poochee

poochee

When God is ready. Live your life one day at a time, don't worry about tomorrow. :)

15. jaye944

jaye944

from memory

matthew 6, 26/27

"whom by worrying can add 1 hour to there lives"

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/330069

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice