1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Is Hellspawn Banned?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Servant of Eru, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Servant of Eru

Servant of Eru Thread Starter

Because I really rather liked the guy and I'd only read two of his posts. He spoke his mind and I don't think he should be banned for it. I do think however that because of what Herge has made a thread that was intended to honor a holy man that the "Pope health failing" should be moved to the Civilized Debate forum. :(

Bring him back if he is. I really liked him. :( And it's a shame that because someone can't take the hint that their opinions are not wanted, that a NooB to this board should be banned because he spoke out against them; when he could be a seriously good contributor to this board. :( I really liked him.

Irox out (for now). ;)

2. Hellspawn

Hellspawn

I'm still here. Much to herge's chagrin I am sure. ;)

3. Servant of Eru

Servant of Eru Thread Starter

That's good. Do you have you settings so that your name's hidden in the list of active members? I didn't see it there is why I wondered if you were banned. :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170034

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice