Is Hellspawn Banned?

Servant of Eru

Because I really rather liked the guy and I'd only read two of his posts. He spoke his mind and I don't think he should be banned for it. I do think however that because of what Herge has made a thread that was intended to honor a holy man that the "Pope health failing" should be moved to the Civilized Debate forum. :(

Bring him back if he is. I really liked him. :( And it's a shame that because someone can't take the hint that their opinions are not wanted, that a NooB to this board should be banned because he spoke out against them; when he could be a seriously good contributor to this board. :( I really liked him.

Irox out (for now). ;)

Servant of Eru

That's good. Do you have you settings so that your name's hidden in the list of active members? I didn't see it there is why I wondered if you were banned. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online