Is it just me or does Linksys Support suck now?

GOTzMADsKILLz

I used to find Linksys's support to be right on and extremely fast and helpful when trying to resolve issues with their products but over the last year it seems to have really degraded big time. I have emailed them 3 times (twice several months ago and once recently) regarding a problem with the EFG80 NAS device and not once did I receive a response.

Anyone else care to comment? Agree or Disagree? Any news on what happened with their support department? Did they offsite it out to Iceland or something?

You think there bad... Try SPRINT PCS services...

Each time I call them... They have me on hold so long I have to plug my phone into the wall to keep the battery from dying!

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
I have a linksys router and never needed support, so I have no idea. :confused:

GOTzMADsKILLz

been several months now and 2 emails to them and still no response... problems with contracting out tech support to other countries it seems. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online