Is it possible to make an animated gif with sound?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

n0sferatu

Is it possible to make an animated gif with sound?

I'm hoping it is... even if you don't know how, a confirmation of whether or not this is possible would be really really appreciated. :)

No. You can have a gif and a wav file in a page - but no way - that I know of - to synchronise them.

n0sferatu

Thanks for the reply... I think I'm just going to *have* to learn Flash.

Just wanted to second that. There is now way to put sound in a GIF. Flash would solve that problem for you.

I don't know if this will work for you but you can make animated musical gifs with it. I have it but haven't used it in so long I have forgotten what all it does but it was fun to use. I had a moving graphic of a train and I was able to put a train sound with it and stuff like that I think.

Gypsee Pro

n0sferatu

Thanks. I'd given up on this thread but sounds just like what I was looking for. Will check it out. :)

PS: I'm a crafty lady too... Love your beaded pins!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online