Is it safe?!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nonie

Hi, I needed some software urgently-Adobe Distiller, Adobe Illustrator and 3D Studio MAX, so I checked online..I found some pirated stuff..is it safe to download it? Or do I wait and get the original stuff..?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
It is safe to say you will receive no assistance here for pirated software. Read the forum rules prior to posting again.

Since you made it a two part question, I will not close the thread. Answer B is the acceptable answer. Wait for the original stuff ;)

Why do you need that particular software URGENTLY?
Tell us what you are trying to achieve and we may be able to offer alternative freeware.

C

crazydag

crazy one, I've edited your thread, if you'd like to stay around here, I can help you ;)

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
crazydag said:
crazy one, I've edited your thread, if you'd like to stay around here, I can help you ;)
and by the same token you can be invited to leave ;)

To answer your original question... Even aside from the legal aspects, you are MUCH more likely to get viruses, corrupted files, spyware, etc. when downloading pirated files. Wait and purchase the programs legally. You will be ahead in the long run.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Just for everyone else, an email from crazy:

y'know people lik ypu are a joke..really YOU HAVE WON SUCKER OF THE
YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Adios, my friend, consider your account disabled ;) oh, and learn how to spell ;)

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Oh, and I'm going to close this now lest some other good soldier of fortune come along to try to assist ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online