Is my computer done for

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

biggrobbstud

I want to thank everybody that helped or tried to help. Ya'll dont know how much that meant to me. Now on a different note. I have webroot spysweeper running along with a personal firewall. There is something trying to run in my startup but i cant find it. Its called Z8anInA located in C:\WINDOWS\ktarn.exe and the registry or startup is HKLM:RUN I havent researched this yet so if i find anything i will post here. Thanks again. After this I will lock this thread.

biggrobbstud

Actually MOBO on one of my other threads helped me out on this one. If anybody is interested...its a nono so dont allow that one to ride. Thank you all.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online