is my psu suitable.?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kenny Gates

hey just been reading up on alot of people asking if there psu is to blame for instability or is it suitable for running there hardware and was wondering if mine was fine, im not really a hardware guy lol i go with the price lol and what i can afford

my pc specs are in the box thing next to my name.

the packaging that my psu came in says it has 4 x 12Volt rails at 18amps each totallying 54amps. is that ok for my system.? and have i gor room for expansion.?

im looking to get the BFG 9800 gx2 1024Meg. card, would that be fine.?

thanks in advance

kenny

NICK G

Banned
Even better than I assumed. Run the calc just to confirm. Should be OK.:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online