1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

.. Is someone controlling my machine .. ??

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by agent_c, Jan 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agent_c

agent_c Thread Starter

.. how can you tell if you are being monitored remotely .. or if someone has blocked certain access online .. ??

-=-=-=-=-=-
    *related previous post*

.. hello helpful people ..

.. does anyone know why .. today .. all of a sudden ... some internet sites work .. and others don't .. ?

.. security settings haven't changed.

.. Yahoo! works ... Hotmail doesn't ... this site works .. other forums don't ..

.. internet temporary files are empty ... history is empty .. each site I try is not loaded from my machine.

.. I was thinking it has something to do with some sort of timeout setting .. sites that take longer to load .. won't load .. although I haven't changed any settings on my machine recently.

(I have tried installing MS Access 97 a few times .. with problems .. as per my ODBC problems post. .. but I doubt this had anything to do with the above problem.)

.. I have no clue .. why some sites work and others don't .. any suggestions o'helpful bunch of peeps .. ??

.. much appreciated.
    -=-=-=-=-=-

.. this is some wacky stuff going on with this PC .. still looking for help regarding my ODBC problems (posted).

.. thanks all.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113224

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice