1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

is the Sapphire 9800pro a good card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Fastlane247, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Hi all I used to have a asus 9600xt video card but had some major issues with it because it was not compatible with my mobo. so any way i went out and got the sapphire 9800pro video card and i am just wondering if i made a good choice in getting this one.... like are there any known issues or is it a huge difference from the ati version of it.... thanks all :D

2. dannyboyfx

dannyboyfx

how is an ASUS card not go with an ASUS motherboard. I think the card is going to be pretty nice though. Weird with the ASUS things, you think they would make their cards work together.

3. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

ya you would think that ... but i actually checked a few other forums and everyone who had the same mobo with the asus 9600xt had the same issue so i didnt realy want to keep a defective product so i got the 9800... i hope there are no issues with this one.... i really want to know if there is any difference with this one compaired to the ati version in benchmarks or in general

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222676

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice