1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Is there a better way flv conversion

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by andyg64, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyg64

andyg64 Thread Starter

At the moment i download flv files using an 'add on' in Firefox named 'ants video downloader' but seeing that flv files wont open in my video editor i have to convert them i use 'Any video converter ver 2.7.2' and convert them to mpeg 1
    it works ok a few glitches, what i like to know is there a better way of doing this, idealy i would like an app' that i could import the flv file into do a bit of editing add a sound track give it chapters and a menu and out put it as a dvd, is there such a thing out there, i know im asking something here, and for free, this is what i do now but i have to convert these files, as iv stated above, as my video editor wont import flv files, thanks all.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/953621

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice