Is there a diagram somewhere

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

razzle51

just recently purchased a HP laptop . I have read all the books that came with it , but nothing telling what all the plugins are for . is there a diagram somewhere that tells me this. I dont know whats whats. thanks Roz

cwwozniak

Chuck
The only plug-ins that I have seen that come with laptop are the AC Power Supply / Charger and maybe a video remote control that can be stored in the laptops memory card slot. What other kinds of plug-ins came with your computer?

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
Just got an HP laptop for my wife in October. It came with documentation on what each of the different connections were on the laptop. If you didn't get one then download the manual from HP's website.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online